23 December 2008

Spreading the Holiday Cheer

Happy Holiday's one and all.

I was going to write a little guide to holiday tipping, however I'm sure I would have missed some situation and that would have distressed someone. Instead I will offer this little bit for your consideration.

If you are about on a Holiday and require the services of wait staff, or others, be as kind as you can and tip more than you usually would. Remember that for various reasons they are working on a day that they, and you, would most likely rather be at home with family and friends. If you are fortunate enough to have the day off (even if it's not 'your' holiday), the least you can do is spread some of that seasonal cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are moderated so please be patient while I review the comment and then post it.